1) A collection of hilarious, “lost” photos from childhood, high school,and college (always provides a solid laugh)
2) My “Vacation Bucket List” (created in 2010)
I will save the photos for another date, but here lies the infamous bucket list of vacation spots that I am now giggling at, as I don’t even know why I chose a few of them! I DO know they should happen. Totally.
I have provided my comments in Italics, because it only made sense to give my 2 cents!
Vacation Bucket List
1. Singita Grumeti Reserves (Tanzania) (Africa is #1 on list.. I am so intrigued by the art, the culture, the natural people…)
2. Osprey at Beaver Creek, Colorado (Something so exotic yet cozy about a lodge in the mountains in the winter. Solitude!)
3. Boracay, Philippines (Simplicity.)
4. Amalfi, Italy (The skyline of the city, on the water…is perfection. Will fulfill my solitary “Europe itch”)
5. Tahiti, French Polynesia (Tropical paradise. Pristine waters. Sun. Sand. Beach runs. Beach yoga)
6. Alexa by Talika oazia (Floating spa…yeah.)
7. Nosara, Costa Rica (Yoga retreat, enough said.)
8. Fiji Islands (Huts on the water = might never leave)
9. Alaskan Frontier (No, not the Airline. The mountains. The lakes. The icebergs?)
10. Palm Islands, Dubai (Because the islands are in the shape of a palm tree…)
11. New Zealand Wine Trail (Because it is NZ, and wine.)
12. Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (surf. sun. Aussies. healthy lifestyles and eateries. Yes please…Plus, Aussies get it!)
13. Wineglass Bay, Tasmania (no clue. Just something about the name “Tasmania” sounds rad.)
So…any takers for these hot spots? No biggie, none of them are too lofty or anything. Just little road trips.
Have to dream big!