- 1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour (I used coconut flour)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 mashed avocado
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Agave syrup
- A handful of bittersweet (dark/cacao) chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
2) Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt together in one bowl…
3) Stir together the avocado, coconut oil, vanilla extract and brown rice or maple syrup. Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
4) Fold in the chocolate chips.
5) Place in small balls on cookie sheet.
6) Bake 11-13 minutes.