“Flutist Yogini” Jill Bartine reveals her latest winter obsessions… See for yourself!
1. Cashew butter from Trader Joe’s. My go-to snack, just a spoonful on its own…
2. Tops with thumb holes! Kinda like the lululemon henley I’m wearing right now!
3. Our gas fireplace. I know, not as cool as the real deal, but instant warmth, no mess, and my eyes don’t get bothered by the smoke. I can’t stand being cold! Good thing I teach hot yoga. 😉
4. Indian food. Buffet at Sitar for lunch usually once a week. I avoid the naan and the fried things and try not to overdo it on rice. So comforting and warm.
…….well, heck, this is turning into a cold weather, staying warm kind of list!
5. Leggings that are long enough to tuck under your heels. Wunder unders!
6. Pose variations, like an arm balance or headstand with one hand and one forearm and funky legs. Normal is overrated!
7. Bracelets are my jam at the moment, especially yoga-inspired ones.
8. Yin poses with lots of props. So delicious and what my normally yang personality needs.
9. Natura Culina shea butter on my feet and elbows – the Delight scent is to-die-for.
10. Boots. ’nuff said.
Check our her website at www.flutistyogini.com for any and everything Jill Bartine!